Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm a New Woman

Meaningful Beauty finally arrived! It is a bit time consuming, but my skin already feels fantastic. The booklet it came with has a letter from Cindy Crawford herself and it says something like this: "my mother told me the face you have at 25 is the face God gave you. The face you have at 50 is the face you earn". So apparently I currently have the face from God. But since I won't be 25 for much longer (tear tear tear mid-to late twenties here I come... Or is 30 the new 21?) I am just in time to begin using this product. Look out world - I will soon have the face of a 24 year old.

Thanks to Gene-O and MarBear for the Jason Mraz tickets!!! The Little Potato and I will be at the Lakewood Auditorium tonight singing "So shine the light on all of your friends, When it all amounts to nothing in the end, I won't worry my life away, heey oooh oh, I won't worry my life away"

No comments: