Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Christmas List

November is over and December, the month devoted to Christmas, has begun.  So I have put together my Christmas List for anyone that is interested.  Let me know if you need my mailing address :)

Here is my first draft.  It is really domestic:

4BPA-Free food containers (Rubbermaid Produce Saver, Easy Find Lids, and Lock It are all BPA Free)

Sad. I know.  Those are really the things I want though.  In case these don't interest people (who isn't interested in composting??), here is a bit more fun list:


That's the best I can do.  I have searched for more exciting things, but honestly, all I can think about is getting cabinets installed, picking out a sink and a faucet, countertops, a new mattress, repairing walls and painting, a snowblower, blinds and curtains, and that's the short list.  It's just gonna be a practical year I guess.  

2 comments:

mcm.hannah said...

Molly, I am with you. I just want stuff for the renovation but it is all stuff you really can't ask people for. Hey, 'want to buy me a new door knob?' I think not. Come over soon and see our new project/house.

Unknown said...

Hey Molly,
I'm happy to go with what you asked for BUT of course you might get too many composters! (And, I'll confess, I use the big sized salad tubs from the lettuce I buy at Stop and Shop for my composting. . .
So, be prepared for a domestic surprise.
LOVE